- DM Lab – “It’s Like Netflix For Marketers!” As a DM Lab Member, you’ll get instant, ON-DEMAND access to over 36 step-by-step Execution Plans. You can use these “operating manuals” to tap into new traffic channels, or capitalize on tested and proven marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Digital Marketer HQ – Cross train in all 8 critical core disciplines of digital marketing and transform your sales & marketing team into well-oiled, sales-getting machines.
- How to Start a Blog that Doesn’t Suck – In this free webinar, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions for effectively using blogging to grow your company’s sales from internet marketing magnate Neil Patel. These are the exact steps he has used to build his own companies: Quicksprout, Kissmetrics, and more.
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan – In The 1-Page Marketing Plan, serial entrepreneur and rebellious marketer Allan Dib reveals a marketing implementation breakthrough that makes creating a marketing plan simple and fast. It’s literally a single page, divided up into nine squares. With it you’ll be able to map out your own sophisticated marketing plan and go from zero to marketing hero.
- No BS Guide to Social Media Marketing – Dan S. Kennedy has joined with marketing strategist Kim Walsh-Phillips to help business owners, private practice professionals, and professional marketers start making dollars and cents of their social media marketing. Full of case studies and examples, this guide delivers practical strategies to help readers to see their social platforms for what they are—another channel to reach customers, gain leads, and grow sales–and get the results they seek.
- Dotcom Secrets – If you are currently struggling with getting traffic to your website, or converting that traffic when it shows up, DotComSecrets will give you the marketing funnels and the sales scripts you need to be able to turn on a flood of new leads into your business.
- BlueHost– Bluehost provides affordable hosting with great plans for unlimited domains and email addresses. They also provide great customer service 24/7 via phone or chat.
- Infusionsoft – For businesses with 10 -50 employees, this software enables you to organize contacts, personalize marketing, and automate routine tasks in your business — beyond your email.
- Clickfunnels – For solopreneurs and businesses with 10 employees or less, this software will let you create everything you need to build your marketing system: Squeeze pages, email marketing, referral programs, membership sites, and a WHOLE LOT MORE.
- LongTailPro – No matter what types of products and/or services you sell, you can use Long Tail Pro to tell you what keywords you should target in your marketing and calculate their Keyword Competitiveness.